Est in 2001, we have a well respected name and reputation as specialist Tree Surgeons & Arboriculturalists
Holly Oak Tree Services recognize the importance of environmental protection.
We are committed to operating responsibly in compliance with all legal environmental requirements and the prevention of pollution. It is our aim to minimise waste and recycle wherever possible.
All of our tree waste is recycled. The branches and cord wood are chipped into re-usable mulch (bio mass) & the wood is processed into firewood, planked timber and chainsaw carvings
All machinery is purchased with environmental protection in mind, and is kept regularly serviced and maintained to ensure optimum performance. Machinery is turned off when not in use or running idle. Bio chain oil is used in our chainsaws. Pesticides are used in accordance with the Pesticides Regulations 1986 part III of the food and Environment Protection Act 1985
Nesting birds and their eggs are protected by law under The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and the Countryside Right of Way Act 2000. Many other species of animals are also protected i.e Bats and Badgers. In the event of protected species or roosts being discovered during operations, we will stop work immediately and inform the relevant authorities for further advice.
We are trained in recognising potential bat roosts and ensure to undertake a habitat disturbance assessment at all sites before work commences.
Why choose Holly Oak Tree Services?
- We have been in the Tree Felling, Tree Dismantling business since 2001.
- All of our work, where achievable, conforms to the British Standard for Tree Work 3998 2010
- We are members of the Arboricultural Association and are a CHAS Accredited Contractor
- We operate environmentally responsible policies
- We provide professional honest advice & no obligation consultations.
- We take great pride in our work and love a challenge.
- We are proud that most of our work is obtained by word of mouth
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR ADVICE? CONTACT US