Tree Pollarding is a method of maintaining trees at a particular height with ongoing management
Tree Pollarding is a method of pruning that keeps a tree smaller than it would normally grow, removing all branches leaving only a skeletal frame. It is usually started when the tree reaches the required height and then maintained every 1-3 years depending on customer preference.
The tree is removed of all branches to leave only a skeletal shape and trunk then removing the new growth within a managed time period
Est in 2001, we have a well respected name and reputation as specialist Tree Surgeons & Arboriculturalists
Why choose Holly Oak Tree Services?
- We have been in the Tree Felling, Tree Dismantling business since 2001.
- All of our work conforms to the British Standard for Tree Work 3998 2010
- We are members of the Arboricultural Association and are a CHAS Accredited Contractor
- We operate environmentally responsible policies
- We provide professional honest advice & no obligation consultations.
- We take great pride in our work and love a challenge.
- We are proud that most of our work is obtained by word of mouth
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR ADVICE? CONTACT US