Coppicing is generally practiced in woodland management.
Coppicing is the cutting down of trees on a frequent cycle and allowing them to re-grow.
This is traditionally used to grow straight poles or sustainable fuel.
Est in 2001, we have a well respected name and reputation as specialist Tree Surgeons & Arboriculturalists
Why choose Holly Oak Tree Services?
- We have been in the Tree Felling, Tree Dismantling business since 2001.
- All of our work, where achievable, conforms to the British Standard for Tree Work 3998 2010
- We are members of the Arboricultural Association and are a CHAS Accredited Contractor
- We operate environmentally responsible policies
- We provide professional honest advice & no obligation consultations.
- We take great pride in our work and love a challenge.
- We are proud that most of our work is obtained by word of mouth
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR ADVICE? CONTACT US