Est in 2001, we have a well respected name and reputation as specialist Tree Surgeons & Arboriculturalists
Crown Thinning is good tree maintenance for any responsible tree owner.
The crown thinning process is usually carried out to increase wind permeation through the crown whilst improving light levels below.
Crown Thinning would also include the removal of any deadwood from the crown, along with any dying / crossing branches leaving a well balanced branch structure
Why choose Holly Oak Tree Services?
- We have been in the Tree Felling, Tree Dismantling business since 2001.
- All of our work, where achievable, conforms to the British Standard for Tree Work 3998 2010
- We are members of the Arboricultural Association and are a CHAS Accredited Contractor
- We operate environmentally responsible policies
- We provide professional honest advice & no obligation consultations.
- We take great pride in our work and love a challenge.
- We are proud that most of our work is obtained by word of mouth
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR ADVICE? CONTACT US